Buy to Let
If you are considering buying to let, talk to one of our letting consultants nowon 01483 883 939 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few tips and guidelines:
- Think medium to long term - give your investment time to appreciate in value.Most professional buy to let landlords make a 15 – 20% investment on average.
- Seek advice from an ARLA Letting Agent who will know the local market well and will be able to give you impartial advice rather than trying to sell you a property.
- Buy the right property in the right location - find out what the local demand is and ensure it is well located.
- The quality properties will always let quickly and remain occupied for longer periods.A well-presented property will keep your void periods to a minimum.
- Use a professional letting agent such as County Property to let and manage your property investment.Experience pays.
- Properties designed for the corporate market will require a professional managing agent as a condition of most corporate tenancies.